Q1: What places that artificial grass can be applied to?
A: Artificial grass can be used in many different kinds of places, such as football field (indoor and outdoor), golf course, garden, kindergarten, balcony, and roof etc.
Q2: What are the advantages of artificial grass?
A: There several advantages of our products:
1.Good adaptability: Artificial grass won't be influenced by weather and region, and it could be used in the regions with extreme climate including coldness, hotness and even plateau. And what is more important is the warranty it long enough.
2.High simulation: With its high and brilliant simulation, it's safer and more comfortable for users when they are doing exercise, because its comfortability is similar to natural grass. Moreover, it not only has varied colours but also long durability, which can be applied to various surroundings and buildings.
Q3: For what reasons that customers would be more likely to choose our products?
A: First and foremost, we have been focusing on producing artificial grass for approximately 10 years and have already earned great popularity in China in this business line compared with other suppliers and companies. In addition, offering considerate and thoughtful service is always our purpose. We are not only offering products with excellent quality at reasonable and aggressive price but also take care of every customer by giving them the best after-sales maintenance. Therefore, customers would feel more confident in our service and satisfied with the quality.
Advantages of Artificial Grass for Sports Grass.
Low maintenance - generating savings on time and up-keep costs.
No watering - ideal where water is scarce or in hosepipe/sprinkler ban areas.
Better for the environment - no need for pesticides and mowing.
Durability with visual appeal - ideal for effective, low maintenance landscaping and play areas.
Ideal for areas of heavy usage - no more slippery, muddy areas.
All year round green - aesthetically pleasing to the eye no matter what time of year.
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum
any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf rolls become matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a
synthetic brush and never metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.